Memories of the Junior college....



day appeared,
When the school disappeared.
I went to college,
To earn some knowledge.
The class was in some sound,
In which a pretty girl I found.
Then the granny entered the class,
When no one remain without a sincere mask.
There was a man, who was bald,
Who always pointed “where is your i-card”
I saw a girl in our quad,The 
Damm yar she was really hot.
I looked at her she asked me what?
Frighteningly I replied “I was not!”
Girls and guys in the class were fine,
But was there any problem with no. 9.
“Did you get that in your mind!!?” ;-P
I met many people in my college,
Who shared there victories,
And hide there mysteries…….
“Will you really remember those days???”
To all our beloved friends….
From,
“ROHIT N RAHUL….”

MISS U ALL.............. :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials