Today when you're here...

This is me, holding you in my arms, so close, so tight, cozy at the same time. I have never imagined a creature so beautiful, so pure, so elegant as you would complete the other half of me. I still remember, remember the day when I was able to share the hidden, deeply burried secrets which I carried all the time. I can say that it was not love at the first sight but, a heartless creature was being just introduced to a flawless soul. It was your presence, your persona, your smile, all that a girl wants to possess, which made my rigid heart melt and mould itself into the shape which signified feelings, emotions, care & love. It was you who I wished in my prayers; those prayers have indeed came true after awhile. Gliding on your heart was as difficult as sliding down the Himalayas. I knew it was difficult to win you over the guy who already made his presence in your life. It was just my faith in my dreams, my prayers which made me come so far, so close to you. You made the right turn on the right track, at the right moment. The track where I was waiting for you with a blissful smile. I still remember the moment when I expressed my feelings to you; your eyes so wide, carried a confused look, steady as a sculpture, not a blink but a bite on the lip, all this was enough for me to get down on my knees. I was never so keen about cherishing the faith of love, but it was you who with a mighty blow pushed me deep into this valley of surrender; surrender to the core of my heart, which in fact is yours now. Just want to enlighten you about how blessed I feel to have you. I'm sure you will endure your past bravely and never let it affect our relationship so nurtured, so crazy. Thank you for completing the second half of me. Its a blissful feeling to have someone like you. This is me, holding you in my arms, so close, so tight but cozy at the same time......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials