The Confession

I want to confess! The things I've kept hidden, from YOU, though its late, though its waste. It was your first glimpse which made my eyes search for you, in the silence of the classroom, in the restless quad, in the aromatic canteen, on your way back home. Those few moments we share together, making Me think of you more than ever. I now confess all the things I've kept hidden this far, hidden from you, from the world so vast. Just your smile makes my soul go crazy, every time you talk with me, the time goes lazy. Lost in the laziness of the time, I lye here wondering, "When will my subconscious heart express its conscious feelings, such is the theme of the dreams I'm weaving." Collecting the courage was all I did this far, even though not subtle enough to stack up the words in this final hour. Some how I managed to create this piece, unable to elaborate till its finest keys. This is the confession I make, in front of YOU, "That I have a crush on you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials