The Paperback


The Paperback

A thin paperback novel. Ah, I was not interested in. Started turning pages. Chapters after chapters. I thought of keeping it aside. But oh, I couldn't resist. I was addicted to the smell of those pages. So crisp were those edges. Slipping and falling at every comma. Sprinting, dodging every exclamations. When at your end I felt so lonely. Like an abandoned place, no one wishing to visit. Still I explored new places, new stars and some constellations unknown.

"The end."

There was a tear running down my cheeks. Wiping it smiling with my lips trembling weak.


I didn't want that book to end. So I decided to write it myself, hugging it under the cage of my chest.

"A Promise."
_______________________________________________________________

The title is "You"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials