FAREWELL

Twilight spread over the sky, chirpings of birds who were making their way back to their woven nests, everything loosing its pace due to the falling dawn. My heart, still as the lake in front of me which was yelling out loud the songs of blossom. Appreciating the beauty which nature posses. I was in the heavens haven, where the life cherished without any arguments, without any failure. I was lost, lost in the land where there was no point of return, losing my consciousness I was lying on the soft green bed. Everything was soon as blurry as the reflection on water, I was going to escape. Escape from all the worldly ties, rituals, formalities, duties, most of all this body which carried me so long. It all started fading. “Everything which has a life has an end.” But this is not the way it should have ended in my case. I am not rich nor I am poor, I stand somewhere in between. Happy with all I had, nothing to worry about, I was living my life to its fullest. A family, so caring that you would never feel incomplete with, friends so funny you would never be angry on, a society of vibrant colors which accepted me for what I am. All of them, never giving me a chance to regret this life. Here I am who is lying on his death bed appreciating the nature’s gift to mankind, also cursing the disease which made me so weak, so still.

The nature is here for my farewell, the songs of the cold breeze, dancing pine, crying clouds. I was so alone within this rush, hoping some angel would come to take my soul to the place of worship, love, where he the almighty will be waiting for me, to hug me and appreciate my fighting spirit to the problems he had given me. It all seemed as a nightmare, where I would be awake on the very next stroke of it. But it was a harsh reality. I was leaving everything I enjoyed doing, hanging around with loved ones, spending time with my family.

I thought I’ve done everything in my life, but then I remembered the most important. It’s too late to let you know how much I loved you, too late that you wouldn’t even know. I’m here enjoying the last moments of my life remembering you, your beautiful face, even beautiful smile, everything , the time we shared together, fighting on useless topics and your victory every time. I would rather say ask my friends how much I loved you, without considering the flaws in you. By far you were flawless in my eyes. I wish I could get a glimpse of you one last time, capture it and store it in my soul forever. I am done, now I cannot wish to be with you anymore but I do wish you a beautiful future.

This is it, the end of another human being. Making his way to get refuge where his soul will be preserved for infinity. Even the sky has turned dark, so is my vision. I’ve made way through consciousness to unconsciousness. I will miss this world that showered me with love and affection, educating my soul rather than my mind, everything was so beautiful. I’m as cold as the winds, unable to move like the trees rooted deep in the earth. This is it; this is the end of all my sufferings when my soul calmly escapes my weakened body. I never wished a farewell to be so beautiful, so natural.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Essentials

COINCIDENCE