Solitude

The time has cursed me, cursed me with a moment of solitude. Questioning the deeds I perform, the flaws in my act, your belief in me. It wasn't me who tried proving myself right all the time, all I did is tried burning the darkness away from your life, coming from the past, bashing the present, uneducating me about the future. Marching down your worries, fighting your fear, losing the negative frames you had, is all I've wished for. Getting you out in the bright lights, rainbowish world; where you paint your own future, sharp in strokes and warm in color, is all I have planned so far; but you are the one using the monochrome shade, jumbling your own pieces, unable to hide and stack. All you should do is, make a firm stand against the thing which disturbs you, shake your mental state. Fear would never be a peril, I guarantee. Just ignore the unknown and relive this gift we have received. Our faith, and the oath to be bonded forever is stumbled, never will it tumble. Its my soul which you have, not my heart, but it beats as you whisper, "I am happy to be with someone like you." So far it made mountain peaks while beating, but the range is now endangered while you have gone mute. I look stable but I am not, people think that I am happy but the same, it is a far destination where I lye, undaunted in such a hustle. But I have imprisoned myself in the barrels of your affection, from where escape would be a commission of crime. Without you this feeling of solitude is pinching me, teasing me, making me go crazy, making me go so numb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials