"ROSALYN"

Like the petals of ROSE, fallen on the desk, you've imprinted your soul on my tiny chest. Bright & dark, as the colors of death; shapes and sizes, all arrogance they posses. Parched & light, due to lack of moisture, even though costing as precious as an oyster. Shall I compare you to this fallen ROSE; feeble and cold, anxious at your own immense world. The color so RED which narrate your moods; so lively, so happy, so much lost in the woods. Ferocious, villainous you are at your stem, but spreading the gaunt fragrance as a transparent gem. All I wish is, to have YOU for infinity, just this thought takes me in serenity. The truth I know, that one day YOU'll fade, but I promise to keep you alive in this writing trade. Till the end, let me praise YOUR beauty, so is my job, so I call my duty. Like the petals of ROSE fallen on the desk, You've imprinted your soul making this tiny piece, a vivacious chest...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials