The Seasons

Shall I compare you, to the seasons I know. Starting with the freezing winter, the dead autumn, bright summer and the lucid monsoon.
Just when the winds strikes my bare body, their is a sudden shiver, in my veins. I know the winter has arrived. I then start to rub my hands, in a attempt to gain the warmth again, to rejuvenate the life again. Everything now, in the Winter, seems to be so blissful, so nurtured. Finding beauty in everything my eyes come parallel of. The mountains, which are difficult to reach, now covered with a peaceful snow. Watching them from a distance, also makes these eyes go numb. Praising the beauty. So wonderful. So peaceful.
Then comes the Autumn. Symbol of death. Where the life is being introduce to the most cruel notion of reality. "End". But I find something interesting even in this season. The roads, covered with the parched leaves, making it colorize than ever in the annum. A hope, of rebirth, replenishment, a new beginning. It possess all.
It is the Summer, so bright and warm; making my time go lazy and calm. Some curse it, though some of them enjoy; the tanning light, a warm breeze, a day well spend on the exquisite beach. The dazzling sun, burning with might, so immense is his pride. Spreading the life, so jubilant, so nice.
Then come the rains, pouring the immaculate showers, sometimes fast, sometimes fierce. Cleaning the dust from the trees, the roads, the alleys so keen. It is the time of blossom, when the life is nurtured and taken care of, under a view of dense clouds; showering the rains, till they go out. The sounds of splatter, the scent of soaked land, the colors of nature so vivid, so clean.
So is my definition for each of the season I enjoy, I live, I feel; comparing you with the adored and pretty sides of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COINCIDENCE

Photography Essentials